Sunday, June 23, 2013

The "heavy" book

For a long time I was passing by a piece of cement block thrown in the street and always seemed to me like a book.
It had the perfect shape for it.
So, I took it (with a little difficulty, I might say) and I made the book you see in the pictures.
When I decided to post about it, I was curious for its weight.
So, I can tell you that it weights about 6 kilos.
Certainly it's not the book you can read in the metro!
My heavy book is titled "Memento Vivere" that means "Remember to live".
Now I am looking for another piece of cement block. This time I want to make it look like a very very old book.








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ωραιο μπλοκ με ωραιες ιδεες
συνεχισε :-)
Φανταστικο το βιβλιο!!!

chara said...

Σ' ευχαριστώ πολυ για τα καλα σου λογια.
Με βοηθουν να συνεχισω.

Anonymous said...

Μπράβο Χαρά! Πολύ ωραίο blog. Καλή ιδέα. Ολο αυτό το ταλέντο σου έπρεπε κάποια στιγμή να το διοχετεύσεις με κάποιο τρόπο. Συνέχισε δυνατά!
Ηλίας

chara said...

Σ'ευχαριστώ πολύ Ηλία και υπόσχομαι πως τα καλύτερα έπονται.