Tuesday, July 7, 2015

My jewelry (7)



You thought that I wouldn't make something summery? Hmm ..... you were wrong (ha,ha).
So, four new rings, inspired by the SEA!
- ! - 
Νομίζατε πως δεν θα φτιάξω κάτι καλοκαιρινό; Χμμ ..... κάνατε λάθος (χα,χα).
Τέσσερα λοιπόν νέα δαχτυλίδια, εμπνευσμένα από την ΘΑΛΑΣΣΑ! 





P.S. For this last ring I treated the cork horizontally and not vertically as I used to do. It was something I was afraid to try, because the diameter of the cork is only about 2 cm, but finally it was a success.
(Find more at "JEWELRY" page)
- ! -
Υ.Γ. Στο τελευταίο δαχτυλίδι επεξεργάστηκα τον φελλό οριζόντια και όχι κάθετα όπως στα άλλα. Παρ' όλο που το φοβόμουν, επειδή ο φελλός έχει διάμετρο μόνο περίπου 2 cm, τελικά πέτυχε.
(Περισσότερα θα βρείτε στην σελίδα "JEWELRY")




No comments: