Friday, May 13, 2016

Having a good time!




As I have already written in a previous post, the first (and basic) stage of my jewelry making, that is sculpting, creates a lot of dust and so I have to work out of home.
Luckily, the weather is nice and so, I'm having great time lately, making new jewels and "playing" with my, related with the theme, photos.
- ! -
Όπως έχω ξαναγράψει, το πρώτο (και κυριότερο) στάδιο της κατασκευής των κοσμημάτων μου, δηλαδή το σκάλισμα, δημιουργεί απίστευτη σκόνη γι' αυτό και δουλεύω έξω από το σπίτι.
 Ευτυχώς ο καιρός είναι καλός κι έτσι περνάω τέλεια τελευταία, φτιάχνοντας καινούργια κοσμήματα και "παίζοντας", με τις σχετικές με το θέμα που δουλεύω, φωτογραφίες μου.




2 comments:

Iceland Eyes said...

So nice to be able to work outside! Enjoy the sunshine, Chara : )

chara said...

Takk, Madia!