Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Chara Em - Jewelry



It's been almost six months since my last blogging but I'm finally back with some news for you.
I'm really happy to inform you that my little e-shop on Etsy has just opened. 
You are invited to visit it here: www.etsy.com/shop/CharaEm (or click on "My shop on Etsy" icon to the right)
You can find there some of my first pieces from the 'NATURE" and "HATS" collections and of course, some new ones.
They are all made from wine corks and are unique, one of a kind and limited pieces.
I'd like to thank you all for your interest and please, don't hesitate to contact me for any information.

 - ! -

'Εχουν περάσει σχεδόν έξι μήνες από την τελευταία μου ανάρτηση αλλά είμαι πάλι εδώ με κάτι νέο για σας.
Είμαι πολύ χαρούμενη σήμερα που μπορώ να σας πληροφορήσω ότι μόλις άνοιξε το μικρό μου e-shop στο Etsy. 
Μπορείτε να το επισκεφθείτε εδώ: www.etsy.com/shop/CharaEm (ή πατήστε στο εικονίδιο δεξιά "My shop on Etsy")
Εκεί μπορείτε να βρείτε κάποια από τα πρώτα κομμάτια μου από τις συλλογές "NATURE" και "HATS" και βεβαίως νέα κομμάτια.
Είναι όλα φτιαγμένα από φελλούς και φυσικά είναι μοναδικά και περιορισμένα κομμάτια.
Θα ήθελα εδώ να σας ευχαριστήσω για το ενδιαφέρον σας και παρακαλώ μη διστάσετε να επικοινωνήσετε μαζί μου για οποιαδήποτε πληροφορία.






(Please note that the etsy store will remain open until the 15th of May 2017)

No comments: